Saturday, April 18, 2009

Share and Voice: Jon and Kate Plus Eight Go Green



If you haven't had the experience to watch the television show Jon and Kate Plus 8, this share and voice may interest you to see what it's all about. I found this show to be very addicting to watch. It combines humor and education while juggling a family of 8 kids. They all work as a team to make it all possible.


To see the Jon and Kate Plus Eight Music Video about Going Green click here

Make sure you see the episode on April 19, 2009 about the family going the extra mile to go green. This family goes to show, no matter what the size, you can still recycle, buy organic foods, and reduce the amount of chemicals used.

4 comments:

Heather Belknap said...

I so watched this last night! I love love love this show, so I was super excited to see it was on, on a Sunday! They did so much to the house, it'd be interesting if they did a follow up on the episode, and show if they are saving a lot of money!

*Shar* said...

Oh my, that was soo cute=) I also love that show and I had no idea that they were going green?!?! Very good find, Christen! Keep up the good work=)

Kathy @ Choh's Changing Environment said...

I so was going to do a share and voice about this!
But you did greatt! One of my all-time favorite shows!
:) Nice job Christen!!

Kaileigh's Nature Log said...

I watch this show religiously!! I love it! I did watch this episode and you're right it doesn't matter the size it can be done with just a little effort!:)